Lensvelt respects your privacy and treats the personal information that you give us in accordance with the regulations and is therefore very confidential. We use the data to process the order so quickly. If we want to use the data for other purposes, we always ask your permission first. We will never sell your data to third parties and will only make the data available to third parties involved in processing your order
Use of your data
Lensvelt uses your information to deliver the following services:
• When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process the order. And to keep you informed of the progress of your order.
• To make shopping as pleasant as possible, with your permission we store personal data and the data relating to your order.
• If you sign up for our newsletter or if you are a customer of ours, we will use your e-mail address to inform you about our product range, including renewal of the range and special offers, promotions and events within Lensvelt. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe at the bottom of each newsletter.
Storage of your data
Lensvelt stores your information in the following cases:
• When you place an order, Lensvelt stores the information requested for this (read above) for a period of 5 years. We do this because Lensvelt supplies products that have a long service life. We want to be able to offer our customers the desired service during the largest possible part of this lifespan.
• If you want personal data to be deleted, we will make every effort to do this as fully as possible. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We will store data that must be stored for, for example, the tax authorities (order and invoice data) in accordance with the applicable legislation.